Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Motivation... such an aggravation...

Again with the lack of motivation. I had most of a free day today and only managed to get my math folder from my car to my lounge room.

Only the plus side, I did clean the interior of my car, wash all my pants and go to work for two hours. Plus I watched, like, four episodes of Xena. So while I may fail my math exam and have to repeat the unit next year, I'll save fuel from a much-lighter car, I'll be able to wear pleasant-smelling jeans for tomorrow night and I've got the knowledge on how to break off a tree bough from ten metres away in order for it to fall on a dude I'm fighting (it involves a crazyass chakra that apparently doubles as a chainsaw when you throw it hard enough).

And I got a uniform. Rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment