Thursday, November 6, 2008

Exams approaching... study hurt brain...

I'm sitting in my giant red beanbag waiting to go to the gym. It'll be the first really productive thing I've done all day. I did go to the library for a couple of hours this morning, but I don't feel like I achieved all that much. I'm just not an exam person! I'm more of an essay person, dude. I know that essays don't really test knowledge or whatever but I'm just happier to sit and study and prepare something but remembering things in a cohesive fashion? Not my strength.

*sigh*

I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm nearly done... two more exams... six more days...

I'm going to take some valuable advice and youtube 'italian woman parking' and 'fainting goats'. That sounds much more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment