Saturday, November 15, 2008

All that we'll have is this photograph...

So I didn't go to the math exam. I went to the Central Coast instead. Irresponsibility and all that stuff kicked in, I panicked and I left town. Take that, The Man. Of course, I received messages afterwards that were along the lines of, "Wow, the exam was pretty easy, huh?" Que my slapstick deadpan face. So it looks like I'm doing math again next year!

But on the plus side, I'm finished uni for the year. Yay for that. Except that I have TWELVE WEEKS OFF. I'm gonna need a hobby or something. Hunh. Start taking advantage of these awesome beaches I'm surrounded by, perhaps?

I saw some brilliant band whose name I have no idea of last night, at the View Factory. It was the first time I've been to that place, I was pretty impressed. Small, but still rad. If only certain pikers hadn't decided that being social was more important than listening to good music. Maybe it's me, maybe my priorities are all mixed up... yup, that sounds pretty likely, actually. Still, I thought it was a great night.

So now I'm off to coffee on Beaumont Street. Then the train for THREE AND A HALF HOURS. Will be totally worth it once I'm hugging my bubba though. =D

Happy birthday, mumma. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment