Monday, November 3, 2008

Homework sucks.

Time for one of my aforementioned 'homework sucks' blogs.

So once again, I've left shit until the last possible moment. I have my 1005 exam at midday tomorrow and I started studying for it at about 1 this arvo. What a dick. I'm over it by now. I've done about three hours study altogether (I had a shift at work). That's enough, right?? I figure I'm not gonna get much done now anyways if I'm so reluctant to do anything. I'll get up way early in the morning and head to uni and memorise all these masses of crap so I can spew it all back onto the page tomorrow.

*crosses fingers*

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine. You call that not much study? My exam for 1005 was at 9am and I just got up at 7am and flicked through my lecture notes, of which I had attended only half.

    You'll be fine. Good luck!

    Oh, and why isn't it in the exam block?

    ReplyDelete