Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happyhappy.

Lack of uni combined with how completely awesome my life is at the moment means my poor blog suffers greatly. Sorry blog, but you're pretty much only good for angsty times and especially awesome things. And they mostly get written other places.

Work is getting better, I'm gaining confidence, finally. I sometimes still hate children but nowhere near as much. Plus, we played frak-off awesome parachute games today. How Tracey manages to make four very-similar games that utilise a big gay parachute stretch to an hour I will never know. I need them mad skillz.

Last night, I made chicken pizza. And I went to the beach. And I had ice cream. Pretty sure it was almost equal to my Kate gig. Almost. If only the stupid random dog hadn't run off with my free bucket and shovel. A miniature city to play Godzilla in would have topped off the night.

Yup, I'm odd. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment