Saturday, November 1, 2008

I am procrastinations bitch.

No! Bad Alias producers! You do not get to end on a cliffhanger like that! Yes I am from your future and I know Vaughn and Sydney end up together again and that Will is alive and that Sydney has been some sort of brainwashed agent or something for the past two years but hey! I do not own season three and now I am left with a big stupid sack of questions I need answer to!

*deep breaths*

I joined the gym today. Hopefully that will add to my whole new getting-fit goal. It's more likely that it'll end up just being a vacuum of my precious moneys but hey, what can you do? A 12-month contract is a 12-month contract. I suppose I'd best be using that as my motivation!

Anyway, I should be studying rather than distracting myself with anything I can find. My first exam is Tuesday. I have the Kate Miller-Heidke gig tomorrow so that only leaves Monday for studying now. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment