Monday, December 15, 2008

I love...

...that technology has gotten to the point where I can stand in line at the bank, venting my frustrations by writing a pointless blog.

What I don't love as much is the old woman behind me trying to read what I'm typing. I think she's testing how easily I'm distracted cos she keeps trying to slip in front of me in the line.

I got my braces off this morning. It was nowhere near as painful as I was warned by various people that it would be. The worst part is just the mental images as you feel/hear the crunch of individual braces being snapped off one by one. But Westley taught me to take my mind to a happy place when you're being tortured and it makes it al better.

Old Woman, stop looking. If you can read this, frak off.

Stupid bank! And stupid Christmas shoppers! I'm going to be late for work just cos I need to pay rent. Speaking of technology, I need to organise this money exchange thing so that its all done without the need for a me...

No comments:

Post a Comment