Thursday, October 16, 2008

...volunteering...

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

I was on observation at the school today and the teacher reminds us for the umpteenth time that we're welcome to volunteer at any time if we like. So I do, 'cos theoretically it's a good idea to get as much classroom experience as possible.

The teacher has put me with 'Jay'.

Just to paint a picture: Jay got the shits today in class because the kid next to him was touchng his feet with his own. Jay starts going off about it and the teacher replies with, "Jay, you might not notice if you had your shoes on." In response, Jay goes nuts! He starts chucking his shit around the classroom. When this doesn't get a reaction, he starts chucking other kids shit off the tables. When that doesn't get a response either, his chair starts flying around! So he's sent to the office.

So I'm working with Jay for two hours tomorrow. I've never really had much to do with him. He's a blokey kid and mostly bonded with 'Ricky Bobby'. So it'll be an interesting morning, to say the least.

P.S. Mike isn't answering my messages. He's gone to Sydney to meet some guy off the internets. I'ma call him first thing in the morning though cos bitch does not ignore me and make me stress that he's been all murdered and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment