Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Math sucks massive balls.

I have a math test in an hour. Ugh. I'm so fucking over maths, man. Three more weeks, dude, three more weeks... on the plus side, they finally managed to get around to posting my grades on Blackboard. I'm passing. Very very barely (55%) but hey! This is one of those times where Ps does indeed mean degree.

I'm so cut up about the next month. Some of my really good friends are finishing their degrees and going off to be doctors and whatnot. Meaning they're scattering to places I'll hardly ever see them. The time is now to undertake as much quality bonding as possible... if I didn't have masses of assignments and exams to do myself. Trent is taking off to the fucking UK! What a wench. And this whole thing with Leesh and Bennnnnnnn. Heartbreaking, right? I just wanna scoop her up and hug her. The way fate takes these stupid twists and turns can be so cruel. They genuinely seem happy... but as she says, she's going to be a doctor in a couple of months, in another city... at least they're approaching it realistically, I guess that's something... doesn't make it much better though.

On the bright side, I'm gonna stitch up some socktopi for these people. If I can find the time. It'll be a little somethin' somethin' to remember us all by. Something lame, but something nonetheless.

Ugh, I didn't study enough. I suppose I could have been squeezing in some much-needed last minute study just now... but nope, I blogged instead. I am tre awesome.

Back to Uni. Pity me!

No comments:

Post a Comment