Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tute cancelled! Hence blogging.

My tute got cancelled! Jenny's sick. So my massive Wednesday has turned into a somewhat smaller-sized Wednesday. This means I'm off 'til five. Wholey moley.

Yesterdays math test sucked fewer balls than I thought it would. I mean, pretty sure I still failed but it's not like they're counting for anything by this stage. I'm just gonna need to study my arse off for the final.

I just saw someone that makes me angry at Borders. Ugh. I get so angry just seeing his stupid face! That happens with nobody but my father, so it says a lot about how much he's impacted me. And he was up there laughing with Ben, being a twat. I do like Ben. I licked his girlfriends arm twice last night and he just laughed. How nice of him.

Why was I at Borders? I bought my copy of The Picture of Dorian Gray. That's right, I'm actually going to read the book for the book club this month. Yay me. And it actually seems like a really interesting book, so that's a plus. It has a blank white slate as the cover so you can draw your own. What an interesting concept.

I'm going to go nap like a nanna. Or a cat. Or a nannas cat. Or a cat nanna. My nanna doesn't like cats...

No comments:

Post a Comment