Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Exam time!

I'm sitting here, studying for an exam. Well, I'm blogging to distract myself from study. That seems to be my prime time for blogging - when I'm desperately avoiding doing something much more important.

I have my Sociology exam today. It's 145 til 345... and I kinda sorta completely accepted a shift at work starting at 3. Uh oh. Luckily, the exam is 50 multiple choice (or 'multiple guess', as Guy puts it) and nothing else. 50 multiple choice in an hour? Easy done... right? Work is only a 5 minute drive from uni... ugh. It's going to be close. But THAT'S how desperate I am for money at the moment. The family I babysit for got the flu for a couple of weeks so it's been a fortnight since I got that spare cash... very, very helpful spare cash.

It's holidays for me in... about a week. As of next Friday, I'm free until... 27th July? I think? No netball in that period (until August!) which sucks immense-sized balls - but Sarah and I have potentially enrolled in a 4-week boot camp on Merewether beach in that time. Wholey eff, what were we thinking. More on that as it occurs, if I can manage to lift my fingers to my keypad after that much exercise.

News other than that? Work is okay, I might be looking into working at a new OOSH in vacation time. Knees are still fragile as heck. I bought new clothes and they are sexy. I cut my hair a little too short. And I really need to do some more study. Less than 4 hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment