Friday, June 17, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day One

Day 1: Introduce, recent picture of yourself, 15 interesting facts


Hi, I'm Beau.


This is me. Drunkish.


15 interesting facts, huh?
  • I'm 25 in a few days (eek!)
  • I love my mum and beautiful sister (with 3 amazing kids of her own who I love dearly)
  • I study (if you can call it that) primary school teaching at university
  • I don't actually want to be a teacher
  • I work in Out Of School Hours Care and have done for 5 years (!)
  • I'm dating my ex-boyfriend
  • I like comic books, sci-fi television, chocolate (Cadbury Snack wins), my electric blanket, Darby Raj and most of all, netball (playing, not watching)
  • I lived in Japan for 4 months
  • I have a serious caffeine addition. But I'm okay with it.
  • I have 12 tattoos, 11 of which are secret (that's a lie, I just have 1 very public tattoo)
  • I want to buy a plant. But it'll probably die like all my goldfish do.
  • I once swam with a 300kg stingray
  • I have a weird extended family - a monkey uncle, a crazy meemaw, a stuffed owl and a terracotta pig who loves to play hide-and-seek
  • I used to have a Playstation but it caught on fire when I put a Hannah Montana DVD in it
  • I have the bestest friends a kid could ask for (Parkhill shout-out)

No comments:

Post a Comment