Friday, May 29, 2009

Another day wasted.

Friday's are supposed to be the day I use to catch up on the week's uni stuff. I don't think I've actually done that all semester, bar the times assignments are due that day and I've left them until the last minute.

To be fair, I do still have a week to complete this one. But being timely involves making sure I have room to study for my first exam (which is in 11 days! Eeek!). I'm sure I'll manage. I'll just do it in the worst possible way.

In other news, I'm going to a rodeo tonight. Yup, not at all sure how that managed to happen but here we are. It's actually going to be an alright night, I reckon. I'm getting picked up from work and chauffeured to dinner and then onto the rodeo. Followed by coffee on the beach, yupyup. That's my plan anyway. Here's hoping we don't get rained out or I'm going to be pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment