Friday, July 10, 2009

More list stuff!

So even though plenty of intersting things have happened of late (including one visit to Indonesia =D!) I will not be blogging about that just yet. Because I'm lazy.

This is just concerning The List. I just remembered it and remembered that I have a bunch of ew stuff to cross off!

25. Play on a sports team.
I've been subbing for a netball team for a couple of months now and played... four or five games? And last night, the proof of my radically hidden sport skills was revealed: it was suggested that I should be kept on as a permanent sixth in the next season. Fuck yes.

32. Paint a picture on a canvas for my wall.
My house looks like an amateur art gallery now between Marcus and I, but I have now contributed TWO pictures to the walls! The latest was a blue and red Indian-esque style tree... I like it even if noone else does (looking at you now Mike, you bastard).

42. Punch a monkey in the face.
Okay so technically I didn't quite achieve this one. I was sooooo goddamn sick when I visited Bali's monkey temple that I mostly wanted to throw up on the monkeys. Luckily, a baby monkey jumped on my head. By the time I got rid of him, he tried to repeat offend so i kicked him a little bit. There's a video on youtube if you want proof.

45. Visit a foreign country.
One week in Bali. Suck that, List.

89. Buy a couch.
Okay so this one isn't as exciting as playing sports and hurting animals... but I did this a while ago, halving the costs with Mr Macus... okay, technically I'm still paying my half off, but the couch is in the house! It totally counts!

So there you go! I've now done... 18?! That can't be right. Shit, I'd better get a move on.

For anyone who's still reading, I got two Cs and a P last semester, results came through this morning. I need to kick some major arse this semester in order to bring everything up to a Credit average for exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment