Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Such a good night.

Nothing too exciting: eating Grill'd in a carpark facing the beach - with our hands because we weren't given utensils. Also the voucher we used was for two adult meals and two children meals.

We ate all of it.

I went to the gym again today! Yesterday I did cardio and some weights, today I did some yoga and tomorrow I'm going back for... something. Haven't decided yet. I'm just super proud of myself for going back to early in the new year and with some sort of frequency!

Mark came and spend some quality dad-time with Charlie too. He liked it.

Now I'm sleepy. Can you tell? But I'm determined to blog more often. I enjoy reading old blog posts, even if they're a little boring. It keeps me in the habit, too. Maybe I should quit doing it right before I drift off...

No comments:

Post a Comment