Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's try again, huh?

So let's try this blogging thing again, yeah? I've installed a new app on my iPad. The idea is that hopefully I'm going to start using my iPad for thing other than Plants Vs Zombies (ie for uni if I can get past my fear of looking like a complete wanker using it in class) and so this neat little app will be right there for me to use, too.

Life has thrown me a few second chances, of late. Mark and I are back together. It kind of came out of nowhere but everyone knows I never really managed to get over the guy. So when he tells me he's made a massive mistake... I didn't really have much choice, right? We had a year apart. Both of us experienced what life is like with other people and it turns out we both know we work best together. So it might not be the best decision I've ever made if you look at it from certain angles - which plenty of people have chosen to. Fact is, I'm in love with the guy. Yeah, he's plenty floored and has fucked me around in the past. But there is a lot of good in him too. Noone but me need to see that in order to justify my decision, though. I see who he really is and I love that guy, arsehole or not.

That all came out a little harsher than intended, but the it is.

I'm off to Melbourne for the second time this weekend to. Look out for blogging involving the insanity of a 15-hour cartrip with my fellow Parkhillians o.O

Now to focus all this second-chanceness on my university work. I'm already falling behind and losing motivation. I have to fix this shit. No more failing for Beau.

Location:The Glitter Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment