Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ab Studies Essay...

So I somehow managed to leave out of my last post that I've been stupidly sick for... a month? Maybe more? I had tonsillitis first. That took forever to get ver because I wouldn't go to the doctors until the vomit couldn't pass my swollen throat. Nice and graphic for you. I finally got past that and immediately developed the flu. And while at the bad part of the flu, I took a 3-day trip to Melbourne - in a car - where is rained and made it even worse. So now I sit, a week  and a bit post-Melbourne and I'm still coughing, annoying my fellow studiers in the university library.

That's why I'm blogging right now, to be honest - avoiding university work. I could say I've been too sick to blog lately, but that excuse is as weak as the one I've been using about being too sick to do my assignment until now. The one that was due at 5PM yesterday. I'm sure to start it any moment now...

It's not that bad an assignment. I'm just so anti-essay at the moment. I can't fucking bring myself to think about them until the last possible moment. Group work? That shit is fine, people rely on me. Tech projects? Awesome fun, that'll definitely get done on time. But 2000 word essays? Suck my delicious balls, university.

...I say that, but I'll be here working all day on it. You win, university. Please present your delicious balls for a victory ball-lick. Wow, I hope for their sake that no stranger is looking over my shoulder reading this. Only those who know me well should be exposed to my disgustingness.

So... Aboriginal Studies. Focus time.

I'll probably be back to blog again in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment