Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mannnn, I have done NOTHING today.

I was sitting in this too-fat, retro-print beanbag in front of the computer doing stupid things like deleting music on iTunes, photoshopping and editing a screenplay... then I look up and it's 2 o'clock. I sat down after Mark left at what... 8:30? The only times I'd gotten up were to pee and to eat some wedges. Mind you, there was a long minute where I was deciding between wedges or a chicken burger...

Never fear, though, I'm now up, showered and have a load of washing in the machine.

...when did I turn into this?! I need to stand up for my rights to liberation! UNION!!1!

There are maybe plans for Parkhill tonight, which should be pretty awesome. This smaller version on the group is still as rad as ever, especially with Emma. I do miss the old members though... *sigh* Also, Markus is accompanying me to Pilates this evening. Yatta! We've been on a bit of a health kick of late. It can only be a good thing, right? Except for my legs. They disagree with that statement completely. They're almost ready to talk emancipation.

The week ahead:
  • Tute enrollments tomorrow -- can't wait to have them out of the way and if I don't get my tightly organised timetable, I'm going crotchkicking in the direction of some stupid first-years!
  • Ultrasound on Wednesday -- that should be fun...
  • DOLLHOUSE ON THURSDAY! -- wholey crap! Muchly anticipated for months and months now, it'd better kick arse
  • The weekend? Not sure yet but things have been quiet for a while. I'm thinking maybe volleyball on the beach? With you. Yes, you. Be there or be square. That's right, you'll be a quadrilateral with all congruent sides and all congruent angles. Burned.

1 comment:

  1. Your last sentence made my brain hurt. Me no likey.

    ReplyDelete