Friday, January 9, 2009

House-y things.

The guy nextdoor has expressed an interest in taking my room. Which would save me having to pawn off James' things to pay for breaking the lease. Not that the thought of doing so bothers me, but if I don't have to sell them, then I get to continue owning a PS2! He lives with his grandparents. I guess this way he gets some independence but not too much; he can still scuttle off next door for food and nanna-cuddles. Let's hope he decides to go for it.

In other news, I used my expensive new cutlery for the first time last night. It was very satisfying. I felt fancier just eating my sorbet (well, not my sorbet...) and holding my pinkie out (I didn't really do that...)

My room is almost sorted. For the first time in... well pretty much ever, I have only one load of washing left to do! I'm all caught up! I'm just about ready to move my shit over to the Connors Estate. He's gonna love me invading his beachy house with all my nerdy paraphernalia, I can tell already. A Tardis on the kitchen bench, sci-fi DVDs scattered around the lounge room, Batman Lego in the shower (...just cos it needs somewhere to go?). I'm not sure he knows what he's gotten himself into here.

Wholey shit, I just realised it's Friday! This means that tonight I'm going to go see Lisa Mitchell (who you may remember as my future wife that my lame friends prevented me from seeing months ago) and Whitley who apparently "exudes charm and wit". I've only heard a bit of his stuff -- mostly cos his album is all the way down in the car and I'm far too lazy/forgetful to retrieve it whenever I think to listen to it.

I have to find something to wear that will make Lisa fall head over heels for me and start singing directly to me...

1 comment:

  1. And, who would these lame friends be, Beau?

    One of these lame friends thinks that if Beau had some balls he would have just gone to see her perform alone. I'm just saying!

    :P

    Also, I've decided that I'm not a bad returner of items, I'm actually aiding you by not making you have so much to move... yeah. I'm just a storage place, with the only fees being that you never get your possessions back...

    ReplyDelete